Wednesday, November 24, 2004

happy n sad de things~

such a messy day ya...there are happy n v sad things happening today loh.....
happy things: oh...jus got my results ya....all pass i can say
Nursing sci 1A: C+

Nursing sci 1B: B
Sociology: C+
Biosci: D+
Clinical lab: B
Clinical edu: B+
Lifesci: B+
...den oso happy for sin n lynn tat they all pass ya....


sad things: oh...last nite was feelin so nervous for e results n so fustrated abt de blog thing...then is like no one noe n understand me loh esp alvin n sis..even dearie dun understand me...haiz~~ sumtimes really felt so depressing tat all my ex..dun understand me ya..but a bf shld ya..shld noe me well, noe most of my habits, noe my character, noe wat he supposed to do when i'm sad n nervous ya... but oso can blame dearie ya..he was so sick ya last nite..oso no wonder he can accompany til my results are out...luckily got alvin, ting wif me ya....or else i reallie cannot handle it on my own ya..tks alvin for solving my prob n ting for being so kind to solve my stupid blog de prob...oso dunno why nowadays i can tear v easily...i cried thrice le since last nite....haiz~~now my eyes oso v tired le ya...red n sore ba...now still haven even talk to dearie at all......haiz~~.....another sad de thing, sorry to heard tat wina n jean have flunk one or two of e exams ya...reallie hope yr can do very de well in yr coming supplement de paper...reallie wanna yr to go wif me ya to e next semseter ya cos u all r reallie impt to me ya....mus jia you ya ~~ jia you yo... hope my moods wouldn't be so down ya....

No comments: