Tuesday, February 08, 2005

new yr eve le~

oh..me now tryin to stay up late ya for my mum sake..accordin to chinese beliefs..if u can stay up thru e eve..yr parents will live til old age ya..hoho..hope is true ya..my scarifice my slp to get longevity n panda eyes!!arghh!!!omg..tonite me nvr go to dearie's hse for reunion dinner cos dearie say i'll be super de tired to rush 2 sided to eat ya..althought dearie say no need to go..actually in my heart i really wan him to say..nvr mind la, jus come ya..but he nvr ya~ haiz~ sad case ya..nvr mind but i did enjoy myself without him at my ah ma hse..receive 3 angbaos le..so fast wor~ den my uncle lor, so bad de took my phone ran out de rm while i was watching MR incredible to e realtives outside n show all ppl how dearie look like ya..so malu lor..n me? me fast fast ran out n grab e phone in... now all ppl now le ya..keke..1 aunt say dearie looks is not bad n 1 uncle say he look like a hong kong actor..omg..got meh ?? haha..oOps :x so sleepy le...arghh...mus try to stay awake til 5 ya..haha... in e morning saw lotsa pics of tricia..she is so cute lor...keke..like xiao xin lidat..felts like carrying her n take super lots of pic sia...haha..ya osohor..today afternoon, sin sin n lynn pei me go manicure ya..keke..1st timer ya..keke..mus go more often le..keke...so nice ya de feeling of nice nice nails..keke...oh i did french manicure ya..keke....i luv it so much ya...hmm..a bit miss dearie le cos haven see him for.............1 day le..haha...nvr mind we can see each other on thurs again cos his friend de ma invite me to go his hse eat ya...hmm.. a bit nervous wor~but..as long mu dear is wif me...haha..nth is impossible cos my dear is my source n energy yo....(keke..grab a plastic bag n vomit ba...haha...)

No comments: