Monday, April 25, 2005

7th mth ann!!

wha..de days pass so fast ya...
-manages to finish 1 wk of attachment..
-been together wif my hubby for 7 mths le..Happy 7th mth darling!!
-i luv weekends..but they pass so fast cos wekkends no need to work ya n i get to see dearie ya..yippy!! weekends rules!!
-days passes so fast n i dun wan 10 of june come by....
really v sian to go work ya..lotsa things happen at work..me get to know a few new friends..but i felt tat a guy name kelvin de v gentleman ya.. esp gentleman when de stupid alvin lay his hands on me..arghh!! so angry!! tat kelvin will sure warn him to leave me alone de n stop those acts ..seems like he's helpin dearie to look after me ya frm those butterfuiles ya..heehee..dun worry ya..dearie..i'm as strong as xena!! i can protect myself ya..dun belive u ask sin n lynn how chu lu i can be..haha...sorry ya sin n lynn..cannot make it to meet yr on sat..next time tell me earlier k..luv yrs lots!!
sat,23/04/05
went out to dearie's hse early in e morning..handed him my home made soya bean drink..i specially wake up early in de morning to made for him de...heehee..lucky he say is nice wor..or else..heehee..den we went to cinlesisure..watch "guess who" ya..really super funny wor..mus see mus see....saw lots of dearie de friends while in de orchard ya..v qiao ya..den we went to ate sakae ya..die le..i still haven bought de presents..die le..mus faster buy wor..heehee...
sun,24/04/05
spent de whole day at dearie's hubby hse ya..accompant him to type is report..hope dearie faster finish by wed..or else he might miss de special screening of de new movie ya..got de tickets frm my auntie..movie premiere ya..heehee..name of de movie is divergence ya...so i ate dinner at his hse n mummy sent me home ya..luv him lots ya..miss him lots too!!

No comments: