Sunday, October 23, 2005

happy13th mth ann hubby~


Here are some pics tat me n my hubby took ya wif de 2 pillows ya tat i gave my hubby during our 13th mth ann!!! today is our 13th mth ann n we gonna have a long way ahead b4 we really get married at 25 ya,haha,i luv hin so much..i've spent de whole sat wif him n sis ya..we went shoppin at IMM n Jurong point n we were so wore out at de end of de day..shopping was fun ya esp when u go wif yr loves one ya..hubby bought me a adidas bag n i luv it ya..happy 13th mthh again,hubby..i'll cherish u de k..u ya better b more careful at yr new posting k..miss u honey~wifey luv u always~muacks....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
happy hubby...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
silly me~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
blissful de wo men!!!!!!

No comments: