Monday, November 07, 2005

a summary of de wk ya...

wha..attachment start le ya..so busy til no time to blog ya..tis is e brief summary of de last wk's prog ya...

2/11/05-went out wif suling aka banana aka wu xiang jiao~let me intro yr all,tis is de all times gd sister of mine ya,she's been wif me frm SEC1 til now..she damn funny de..we went to cafe cartle to eat n i bought her to lynn's shop to pierce her lifetime de 1st ear hole..so funny ya..in short i luv her lots ya!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
at cafe cartle..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
at zara de fitting rm n we r sharing it....cos we r gd sisters ya..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tks god tat i found her in life...e laughter of my life...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
at esprit trying out our outfits ya...



5/11/05- on sat i went to chinatown wif my mum n sis ya to eat e well known porridge which serve good yu sheng ya..haaha..so nice n smooth ya de sliced fish marinate wif little chills n my fav -ginger!!! n den after tat we went to hav some dessert cos my mum v ai mei ya..sayin tat dessert can maintain a good complexion ya..haha...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tats my ai mei de mummy..she hav a v white de complexion ya..look young but she hate to dye her hair ..therefore its looks a bit old ya wif de whole head of white ends..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tis is my mei mei..she luv black sesame paste de..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's de dessert tat we hav..walnut n black sesame paste wif my dried bean curd wif ginko nuts n braley plus pumpkin cakes..super nice ya!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my sis n me..do we look alike????


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yum yum....

den on sat nite,hubby n me when to Plaza sin to shop ya..went arpund shopping n we were so bored til we walked in de carrefour to walk around ya..n den we went to pastamania to hav our dinner n we walked to Herren to shop again ya..n i bought hubby to try out de choco waterfall ya..dipping de fruits n candy wif de melted choco.hubby luv chocos!!! n den hubby sent me hm n played wif mei mei n went hm when his mum came over to my place to pick him up...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hubby at carrefour..posing wif de sungalsses...oh my ,cool!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dipping e banana wif hubby de fav-melted choco..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see..hubby look so serious while doing de dipping ya..he luv tat....



6/11/05-hubby,me,his mum n hubby's aunt..e four of us went to his club at kallang in his mum's car..we intending to spend our day there ..hubbby n me will play snooker n pool n his mum n aunt will go for a walk around e club to exercise ya..surprising;y,i beat hubby in snooker in 1 game ya..so happy n u all should see de surprising look on hubby's face when i win ya...n den all of us meet up around 7 plus to hav dinner at de club's restaurant ya..de food there was good n yum yum ya.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
e pic of de day..my hubby n me!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
bored wif de snooker ya...my eyes hurts frm de aiming...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hubby's is so serious ya..aiming hard.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
aunt jen went japan n bought lots of stuffs ya..among de gifts,i luv de doll shaped like cracker e most..so cute ya de packaging!!jus like a mini doll ya...

No comments: