Friday, December 23, 2005

15th mth ann celebrations...

heehee..hello everybody!!!!i'm damn happy today ya..cos....(drum roll....) it's hubby n me de 15th mth ann!!!yippY!!! n oso i'm so busy today ya..i woke up 8 plus n set off to kimage to get my hair done..i went to highlight n cut ya,i usually go to kimage twice a yr,1 time on dec n another time on june..heehee..i ask tat guy to cut layers n ask him NOT TO TOUCH MY FRINGE!!! n do u know wat he do??he cut my fringe freakin short n is really short!!!ahaha...die le la...n den after gettin my hair done, i went to boon lay to my ah ma hse n cousin hse(they jus lived a few blocks away...)my small cousin,xin hui..is so cute ya wif de big specs..she's jus 5 yrs old onli n she's wearin specs wif 400 plus degrees..u can imagine how she gonna look like when she's old ya..haha..den after tat aunt angie,sis n mei went jurong point to shop..i'm shoppin for a present for hubby n finally i bought a  expensive car model for hubby,he simply luv WRX subaru de car models so i decided to get him one ya..den i went hm n freshen up..cos at nite..hubby n i are goin to hotel..to....haha....to hav x'mas dinner le..went to river view hotel to eat ya n oso to celebrate our mth ann n x'mas lor..when hubby saw de car model,he was like speechless n smiling all e way for a solid 5 mins ya..silly boy!!he was so shock n e 2nd shock was my hair..he luv my hair,but i hate it ya so ugly n is like punk punk like tat..eeek!!!den we went to eat eat eat...not bad ya de food n e atmosphere was good too wif a live band singin love songs..so sweet..as de song goes,hubby hold on to my hand n i was..oh!!so romantic...haha..(sin will be laughin at me if she sees tis)..we ate til 9 plus n den after tat he send me back to my hse n he went to friend's birthday bash ya..happy 15th mth darling...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oh,do let me intro..tis is my nanny aka "nai ma" ya..she look after me since young..i luv her n she's full of jokes..i adores her...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
river view hotel....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i luv my hubby,happy 15th mth!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
so weird right?tis is de 1st time i see Mrs Santa claus...haha...lovin ya they all,jus like me n hubby..haha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me wif de lovin santa claus..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hubby wif em....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
nice decos ya...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my stupid hair....oh my god...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ham,turkey wif cranberry sauce...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hubby at our table....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oh..tis my cousin xin hui,see..her eyes is super big right..like tweety bird..haha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



tis r my presents from aunt angie!!!!

No comments: