Tuesday, February 07, 2006

valentine is coming...

wha..valentine is drawing near n i haven finish buyin hubby de presents..we intend to celebrate earlier on tis sun n on e actual day itself i'll cook a romantic de dinner for us at his place..cos on valentine itself my class is end late n hubby is working ya..den on 15th of feb, den we celebrate more cos my class end super early on wed..heehee..i hav already planned on wat to cook le,all i can say is suprise suprise suprise!!! haha..blue roses i'm coming le..haha..hubby have already ordered roses for me n i onli wan 3..not greedy ya me,he asked me whether i wan 3 stalks,12 or 24 of blue roses..i said 3 cos ,roses on tat day super ex n my hse got no more place to store de dried flowers tat hubby gave me before..haha..simply luv blues roses ya..hhaa...6 more days to valentine..i'm coming!!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
i always dreamt of having a romantic dinner by e beach..


Image hosting by Photobucket
chocos are nice to see..but i dun really like chocos..hubby dun buy k..haha..
Image hosting by Photobucket
ahah..tis is e blue roses tat i wanna always..haha..hubby,remember is evening blue tat kind de..haha...

No comments: