Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy valentine day 06'

hi everybody~my com is finally ok le,tks to hubby's mum who help me to send tat heavy com to repair ya..luv u mummy!! haha..now i'm gonna show yr some pics tat hubby n i took on our 06' valentine celebrations..

12/2/06,sunday....2 days before valentine~

we've made reservation at jack place at orchard for our early V day celebrations,haha..cos hubby gotta work on e eve of Vday thru out de nite so i think he'll be super tired on V day so we intend to hav a early celebrations . On V day itself ,i'll cook for him..haha....v special ya?? once i stepped into de restaurant,e ambience touched me ya,it's like so romantic ya,jus felt like doing lots of romantic stuffs in such a romantic place,we were den led to e table by e waiter n he lit de candle for us,oh!!! candles!! candles are v romantic thing ya..haha..(sin sin mus b laughin at me le..heck care ya) den we ordered our food,hubby was having a sirloin steak n coke n i'm having roasted chix wif sambal sauce n mango float..de food was gd..i really luv e atmosphere there a lot,ah..e evening was perfect,hubby was also v caring ya,caring til not used to it..actually hubby is v loving de jus tat he's too shy to show out ya,heehee..i luv u baby!!.
Image hosting by Photobucket

me at our table..
Image hosting by Photobucket

my roasted chix wif samal sauce..not a v romantic dish name..haha..
Image hosting by Photobucket
hubby playin wif de candle..
Image hosting by Photobucket

silly baby zane..
Image hosting by Photobucket

hubby's sirloin steak,e green peas look v yummy right?it look like so fake ya...
Image hosting by Photobucket

our pre V day celebration pic~



14/2/06,tuesday....actual Valentine day~

i woke up at 5 am,leave my hse at 6am jus because i've to reached hubby hse eariler in de mornin to put all e stuffs tat i gonna cooked for baby tonight,tonight dinner gonna be a special one...i finished my last lesson at 5pm,actually i wanted to skip de but it was clinical lesson ya,so no choice i went for it..luckily teacher let us off early to celebrate vday,i rushed off to baby's hse,baby was already awake frm his long slp..hubby kissed me n wished me happy valentine n pass me my blue roses..my fav blue roses..i dunno why i luv blue roses so much,heehee..den i gave hubby e presents tat i bought n made for him..i bought a everlast jacket,muji chocos,a candy dispenser wif lots of chocos n candies insides,a card which can record my luv message inside and i've made chocos truffles for him..hubby simply luv my chocos n chocos truffle..n he gave me a wallet,bikinis and flowers..haha..i luv e bikini lots ya..den i went over to de kitchen to cook le,i've cooked ribbon pasta wif lots of heart shaped ham and fish n chips.. i've oso cooked choco fondue n mircowave popcorn for dessert,i dunno why i loved to cooked for my luv one so much,looking at him finishin all e food tat i've cooked really satisafied me lots,baby luv de pasta de most ,so funny to see his shocking look on his face when he saw de heart-shaped ham..haha..luv him so much,i oso went to deco de rm wif candles,so romantis de..haha..our 2nd Vday end le..

PS:baby,hope u really like wat i've cooked n bought for u for our 2nd Valentine day,i can assure u tat we still gonna hav lots of Valentine days for us in de future k..wha..tats means i gonna stay by yr side 4ever..althought sometimes we did argue a bit,but breakup has nvr come across my mind..we still got a long way to go b4 we can fulfill de promise we've made n i truly believe tat u r e right one for me,the right guy who can make me xin fu....i luv u baby~really luv u alot,muacks~Happy valentine dearie~
Image hosting by Photobucket

my valentine flowers!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

wha,it's blue roses..hubby know me e best..
Image hosting by Photobucket

e choco truffles tat i made for hubby...
Image hosting by Photobucket

baby wif my flowers....ah beng ya...
Image hosting by Photobucket

me wif my baobei roses..
Image hosting by Photobucket

baby n me on our 2nd vday..

Image hosting by Photobucket

fish n chips pasta wif lots of heart-shaped ham..
Image hosting by Photobucket

baby enjoyin his fondue..


Image hosting by Photobucket

see de candle v romantic hor??haha..fondue wif marshmallow n biscuits..


Image hosting by Photobucket
top view of de fondue...

Image hosting by Photobucket
microwave popcorn..semi salty n semi sweet..v nice cos i dun like salty popcorn de,but tis was alright for me..

Image hosting by Photobucket
fluffy popcorn,yumyum....








No comments: