Wednesday, April 12, 2006

attachment at IMH

A happy nurse!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
i'm a happy gal in IMH,attachment at IMH was fun..suprises welcome me everyday when i work..life there was relaxin n fun to us..we played scrabbles,ti di,majong,jenga,dumb,chinese chess,bluff,karem when we r free ya..simlpy luv my patients there..they cheered us up n brighten up my days over there.mayb after de 3 yrs bond wif kk,i might choose to wrk in IMH if i not intendin to be a tai tai after my married life,haha...mayb i think too much le haha..but one bad thing is tat IMH is too far frm my hse n i need to wake up at 5am n take e 1st train in e morn jus to be on time for my mornin shift work..luckily sometimes uncle send me to redhill after work,tis allows me to reach hm eariler or else i can onli reach hm one n a half hr after knockin off..oso workin in IMH allows me to look at e brighter side n not to give to much stress to all e ppl ard my side..luv yr,esp baby..muacks~

No comments: