Friday, October 06, 2006

mooncake festivals

wha..it's mooncake festival again..baby's on duty so i'm at home ya..sis n i are up to something..haha.. ate so much mooncakes's skin in e noon n jus ate e pomelo..i luv mooncake's skin..esp those baked one..."skin" are nice..haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
reddish coloured moon outside my hse


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ppl carryin their lanterns jus below my block..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tis was wat sis n i did..lightin up e leftover lanterns at home..they'r like kept in e cupboard since i'm in pri sch..antiques ya..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me wif my lantern..eat too much mooncakes le still face turn so round..too much sweet stuff turn my face to a big mooncake..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sis 's lightin up her lantern..so cute right??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
haha...she's my precious sis..baby luv her alot..me too..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
let's see wat's inside e lantern.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my big big pink lantern...

No comments: