Sunday, January 21, 2007

sad case...

i'm back!!!!

thurs after sch i went hm n was shocked when mum told me tat my her elder bro's wife is in e NUH ICU,so i rushed down after dinner to visit her n e look of her pains me.. she was on trachostomy,hair shave wif tubes frm brain thru stomach (i oso dunno how e doc do it?? ) to drain out e accumuation of fluid frm e brain,on PEEP n plus her organs is all failing..

she came in for a recurrent stroke n plus she oso have high cholestrol,hypertension,DM ++++ amazing medical h/o n for e surgicial h/o is too complicatd to say le.. very sad to see her like tat,she mus be in great pain..

despite on atropine n adrenaline,her vital signs are still on e super low side.. she's a gd mum which everyone respect n i like her fighting spirits... but my mum's family side is super messy ya.. all yr relationships n career are all very messy one..super diff to explain..think es can understand me onli..

soon fri i received a call frm ah yi n found out tat my da ju mu has passed away ard 5pm like tat,n not much ppl was wif her when she passed on..so when mum came back she was super upset wif e news n keep blaming herself for no sendin her off at e last min,but it's not totally her fault ya,at tat time she was at e jewellery shop to get her diamond fixed so no point balming herself too,mum like her alot cos since mum was young da ju mu take care of her n taught her many stuffs,both of em went thru alot hands in hands...

so sat morning while baby's still soundly asleep in my bed ,we went down to e funeral parlour at hougang..upon looking into e coffin,mum jus cried out n i jus counldn't stand my love ones to cry in front of me ,e moment my mum cried,sis n i couldn't tahan n cried out too..it's a pity tat she passed away at 68,her children luv her alot n they are super filial ya.. haiz.. tat's life..

i hope da ju mu can rest in peace n be my da ju mu again in e next life..luv ya..

No comments: