Thursday, June 28, 2007

happy birthday wj

so tiring...

-oh..can't help complaining of tiredness..
-went to get my hair done yesterday ater work,not bad,look like ah lian..haha...
-weekend's coming i gotta shop ard for my graduation wear..
-miss my baby so much,he's been so busy havin his driving lesson everyday, back to back..
-it has been like 4days since i last saw him..miss him so so much..

-has gradually adapted to OT..let's hope i can pass e probation n get into O&G dept..
-i wanna balance my worklife,family,friends n relationship well..
-talk abt friends,i miss my poly friends..wonderin how's es,wina,lynn,mag n jean coping now??
-miss e sweet olden days..haha..so looking forward to my graduation day..
-n tat graduation robe makes me look like a idiot,so big,so harry potter n so muscular.. damn funny lookin..

ya,i oso wanna wish wei jie jie,
a happy 20th birthday!!!!!! faster go look for a gf k..haha..lookin forward to sat's outing!!!! wee...20th yrs old le,wanna wish u all e best in yr future,mus make sure no screw drop off e fighter plane when u repair k..haha..

*i wanna wish for more time in e world..

No comments: