Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NYP 2007 graduate class..

wha..i finally graduated!!!!!
i'm a Staff nurse officially !!!!

4/7/07..

onli knock off at 12.30pm,rushed hm n doll myself up den took a cab down to NYP..
e weather was damn hot n esp when u wear e "harry potter" graduation robe wif e formal wear inside..

e whole graduation ceremony was so so draggy but i'm happy tat i'm able to meet up wif my friends,miss em so much..so glad tat mum n sis was able to come n attend my graduation..who's missing?? haha,of cos such impt occasion baby of cos will attend..i luv him to e maximum..thks for coming baby!!!!! u r the best !!!!

do u know wat my silly baby did?? he told a white lie to me cos he wanna get my fav blue roses for me but in e end all e blue roses were sold out so in e end he got carnations for me,hmm..it's a bit weird but nvrtheless,it's e thought tat counts,jus to get e flowers,he was late in meetin my mum to go NYP together n ya,my mum wait til she was fuming mad!! haha.. i luv e flowers!! tks baby!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2007 graduation!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my baby n me!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sis,mum n me!!


NR0406
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

angie wif her baby..

after e ceremony,we went ard taking pics n return e grad robes,after tat, angie,sutian,mag,my mum,sis,baby,angie's mum n i went to e Naked Fish Shoppee for dinner..dinner was fun,relaxing n enjoying..chat abt our lifes now,chat abt e funny incidents we had during our 3yrs in NYP..it was so so memorable..i gonna miss em so so much..hopefully we can get to meet up often..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i've graduated!!!!!! yeah..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
flowers!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i look so plae withput any makeup on,not nice sia my complexion..but who cares,me wof my lovely flowers,wif luv frm baby..love it man!!

No comments: