Sunday, March 16, 2008

tiring week..

tiring wk..
always n ever working..
even my rest day after my night oso wanna me to "bank" me..
"bank" means wanna me to work overtime..
lame..
so tiring alrdy,still wanna us to work..
crazy..
no wonder so many ppl resign or mc nowadays..

sat..
went JB wif uncle richard n uncle alvin,pity tat baby didn't come wif us cos his passport was alrdy expired,onli found out on fri,where got time to replace a new one in time..therefore,baby was left in s'pore while i went away...

uncle ric n alvin was damn nice n protective thru out e trip cos they were so afraid tat those guys out there will bully or cheat my $ ..
they even wanna acc me to e toilet,damn funny lor..
uncle ric even treat me to eat at kim gary's
bought so much stuffs leh,bought makeup,contact lenses,nail polish,dvds,tidbits+++
had so much fun man..
so long nvr go jb le,made so many new discoveries
haha..
happy tat i went JB today instead of working!!!!!!!!! haha...
met baby after tat n gave him all e suprises tat i've bought for him..haha..
so happy leh him!!!

after tat we went ah ma hse n play majong n Xbox 360..

will be cancelling e thai trip due to e ex air tickets,but we'll be going genting most probably..
as long as baby's wif me,go where oso can!!! haha..

xoxo everyone...

No comments: