Thursday, May 08, 2008

tiring day..

8th may..
8th may to me during my sec sch days was so sian,cos it's world red cross day..
haha..
luckily i'm out of sec sch life..
no need to wear e rcy uniform during rcy day..haha..

i'm so tired..
ever working..
new staffs has joined us,at least now we dun need to bank so much..
oso dunno why nowadays got so many code green..
hopefully tml my nite shift gonna be a quiet one..haha..

today jus came back frm JB trip again..
at least 1 mth i'll go jb once frm now onwards to replenish my "goods"..
haha..
went wif uncle richard,uncle martin n aunt betty n of cos..my baby..
bought quite alot of stuffs..
retail therapy was gd man!!
shopping is indeed woman's BESTEST friend..

had mother's day early celebration..
baby ferry us to PP to hav dinner..
ate alot jus now,had alot of BBQ stuff like BBQ stingray,
BBQ lala,
satay,
grilled chix wings,
fried kang kong,
oyster egg ommettle,
deep fried small squid!!!
desserts..

oh my god,damn sinful but..it's so so delicious..haha..can't resist man..

hope my throat get well soon..
n now i realise baby's a super gd chauffer cos he ferry me anywhere anytime..haha
no wonder i luv him so much..heehee..

*i'm lookin forward to my upcoming bonus*
$$$$$$ haha....

No comments: