Monday, October 20, 2008

nursing a torn rt ligaments

good news..
i'm on 6 day hospitalisation leave (HL)..
i converted my MC to HL.
1 year onli 14 days MC avaliable..
1 year has 46 days of HL entitlement..
of cos take HL better cos it won't affect
my appraisal plus
46 days of HL would be gone to waste
if u dun use it!!

i need more days for e hand to heal..
i hope my hand heals asap..
e jab really works..
it doesn't hurts as much as before..

so tis 6 days of HL i'm gonna use it to pack my stuffs..
cos i'm gonna move hse soon..
have decided on some furniture..
quite excitied abt decorating our rms..

i luv e way my life are now..
no stress..relaxing n being pampered by baby so much..
i'm lookin forward to my taiwan trip!!!
happy tat baby n aunt angie is going along!!
n i'm super happy tat dad's paying for the entire trip!!!

whahahahaha...
tat's means i can spend all of
my money on shoppin n food!!!!

whahahahaha.....


No comments: