Friday, September 18, 2009

Ayden and annis

ATTENTION !!!!

Here coms ayden and annis...

the 2 new members in my family ..

Photobucket
little ayden...

Photobucket



Photobucket
little annis !!!!





Photobucket
i wrap em like a popiah !!!
haha..


i'm so proud of em...
they were twins , 1 girl and 1 boy ...
aunt jo came for LSCS n i took e 1st twin !!!
i'm so glad tat i was e midwife for ayden !!!
* jumping in joy*


Photobucket
happy me..


Photobucket
my 2 new bundles of joy !!!


Photobucket
the 2 mid wives...
lily jie and me...


Photobucket
daddy: uncle alvin..


Photobucket
mummy: aunty jo..


Photobucket
excited baby carrying baby annis..


Photobucket


Photobucket
we looked like happy parents wif two..
haha... a happy family photo..




Photobucket
happy sis*


i super luv their dimples n double eyelids !!!


haha..

i hope they can grow up asap n play wif me..

haha...

No comments: