Saturday, June 11, 2005

first time to china black~

8/6/05 wed...
wha..today work morning shift n meet up wif my dearie..heehee..we intend to go catch a movie cos he gonna go in to army de next next day le..hai~really so qiao to his god sis at cinlesisure after we went to change a blouse de size( hubby's fault cos he bought a wrong size de blouse for me while i'm workin..acutally it was a suprise present for me but i ended tickin him off by not knowin my size well...hahaha...i prefer loose clothes...) den we went to meet his friends n walked around HMV for cindy's present ya..ate dinner at de restaurant spaghetti..ate de yummy ravolii,fried dough wif melted cheese..it was so Q ya..so nice wor..den went to to meet karen n yi wei( oso dearie's friend)they wanted to take me to chinablack(disco)..but i wore slippers so they "smuggle" me in as karen know de bouncer well ya..haha..not bad ya..quite fun ya..dance non-stop n karen kept feed in wif wif fruit punch vodka wor..luckily i didn't get drunk so easily ya..went hm together at 2am plus cos hubby is stayin over at my hse..so suprise to see mei ting awake ya..she seems to be waitin for us..den de 3 of us stay up til 3 plus den take a nap n was woke up by mum cos we gotta sent her down to take cab to de airport n she was goin to hong kong ya..mum oso handed a hong bao to hubby to wished him luck in army ya..so sweet of her..i luv her lots!!!den after tat we all went back to de rm to slp le.....

9/6/05 thurs~
woke up at 10 am ya,so sleepy lor n my limbs are achin ya frm last nite de dancing..have to wake up to make breakfast for my hubby n sis..n gotta get ready to work soon..how i wish i hav off tat day wor...cooked egg,hotdog n toast for em..bath le den went to work le..left sis to my hubby to take care of her since nobody is around..according to my sis, hubby went back to slp n took her to lunch at 2 plus...den after my work at 9 plus i went hm n get ready all my stuffs to hubbt hse cos it was my turn to stay over at his hse ya..b4 leaving i got a call..cry ya..cos of de news..hai~ i really can't take it ya cos i got so much blows in jus 3 days..1st was hubby goin in to army,2nd was mum goin to hk n now 3rd blow was....hai~i told u le, it was yr decision n i respect it..but i gonna miss de olden day where we go eat n play pool ya..still remember de 1st day if sch..how we talk n knew each other n wat we say abt our new grp..it was so memorable ya....of cos i really hope u r jus joking but it yr decision ya..i hope we still can meet up often( i really mean often...) for pool,shoppin+++....jie mei forever ya..luv u lots ya...after de call, i took a cab to his hse n gave him all de food tat i've prepared..i made cookies for him to bring in n lotsa food like biscuits n chocos..worried tat he might be hungry inside...his mum n i repacked his bag for him n i handed de diary tat i have kept frm de very 1st day he told him tat he was goin in..i wrote all de memorable stuffs we've go thru n we went cryin in each other's arm again..i really miss him so much ya..can't bear to leave him tml..n shortly after tat we went to slp le....

10/6/05 hubby de enlistment day~fri
wha..we woke up at 6 plus cos he need to reach pulau tekong by 8.30am..he ya as usually can't wake up..haha..drag til 8 plus de leave de hse..his dad drove me,hubby n his mum to de jetty..luckily we made it in time for de boat ya... de boat trip was abt 10mins ya..den once we reach de island we were separated wif hubby..so me n his mum so brought around de campus to look around..it was de 1st time tat his mum n i talk so long ya..over 1 hr plus ya..she told me abt hubby,his another son,wayne++++lots of things la...me oso talk abt my family too..den we were bought to de auditorium to witmess de oath takin by hubby n e whole lot of army boys..by de time it ended, is already 12 le n my shift start at one..so i went to kissed n hug my hubby to bid him gd bye..den i went off to rushed to take de 12pm boat to de mian land..luckily me took a cab at de jetty there n reached de hospital by 1pm..changed already n went to work..i was thinkin of hubby de whole day at work..after work at 9 plus, i receive hubby de call..i cried again cos i was so happy to hear n his voice ya..i really miss him..once i reached hm, i call hubby to ask his well being n he need to rush off to slp le cos de rule in de camp was to light off at 1030 pm..i kiss him gd nite while i was still cryin ya..oh my god..nowadays i've become a crybaby le..among all de relatioships i have b4..hubby, was de onli guy de i luv so much,misses him every mins n sec of my life , really can't wait to see him on 24 june to celebrat our 9mth ann...i luv u hubby!!!

No comments: