Wednesday, June 22, 2005

tml is 9th mth ann le...

heehee..so happy ya cos patient wrote a feedback form abt me de,n gave me a tks u card when she discharge ya..me gonna keep de card de..den today i oso got 2 nominations for de best students nurse in de ward ya..really so happy..but i think i haven done enough...v shocekef ya cos when my friends told me tat we gonna hav 2 more weeks of ISP becos of de new Yr 1 batch ya...lecturer say de..so bluff ya..haiz~2 more wks den!!!wha~tml gonna be me n hubby de 9mth ann le..so happy ya..been together for so long,i'm truly whenever i'm wif him..make me so fortunate ya..really ya..he has been treating me well..miss him so much ya..long time nvr see him le,gonna meet up on fri when he book out ya..i miss my hubby lots!!!oh my god..i luv u baby..happy 9th mth ann!! i luv u hubby!!!always n 4ever k....

No comments: