Saturday, September 17, 2005

1 yr ann!!!

yippy!! it's my dearie n me de 1 yr ann ya..still remember last yr de 17/09/04,he went to pick me up in a cab to mervyn de birthday celebrations at sam pub..still remember tat i was sittin so far away frm him while we r in de taxi..i was so shy til dunno wat to say ya..den we reach,we alight de cab n he asked if i give him a chance to be my bf(he asked long ago but i keep e ans to myself...)..i didn't say yes or no..and den dearie suddenly grabbed hold of my hand ya..haha..he said action speak louder than word so if i nvr shake off his hands tat means i agree to be his firl ya..still remember tat he was having so much sweat on his hands til must let go awhile for him to wipe de sweat off b4 we can hold on again ya..can see tat he was so nervous at tat time..haha..

times really files ya..tis year was really quite diff for us ya..we've go thru so much:

-quarrells
-fights
-cold war (once..)
-break up(once..onli last for 5 days ya cos both of us miss each other so much)
-watch 39 movies
-ARMY life
-7 n 3 days field camp(when we dun even separated each other more den a day without contacts..)
-e 1st valentine for us
-dearie's POP
-stays over at each other's place
-2 chalets stayover
-cooks wif n for him..
-went new year visitin wif him..
-having a formal dinner wif his parents..
-intro of our friends to each another
-visiting his greatg ma, grandma n grandpa ya
-de 1st bf tat has celebrate my birthday wif me..
-de 1st birthday celebration tat i planned for my
-workin together at shang ri la rasa sentosa
-lookin after each other when any1 is sick
-went for movie marathon++++

PS:hubby,time went pass so quickly ya..so fast we are already been together for a year le,do u know tat i'm so happy for us ya..we still hav so many years ahead ya b4 de activation of our BIG plan at my 25 ya..i'll die die wait 4 u to finish yr 2yrs of army life de..no one can tear us apart k..u r de onli 1 tat i truly luv ya..i'll treasure de days we can spend time wif..cherish u..so glad tat i didn't choose kong wei n chose u ya..n glad tat we patched up when we break in de moment of anger ya..tks for all yr tolerance u gave me,de luv u showered me,e care u showed me ya..u make me realise tat de world was so beautiful ya..u make my world goes round for u ya..hubby~l luv u lots n miss ya lots..happy 1 yr ann again!! muacks~

No comments: