Sunday, September 25, 2005

our 1 yr celebrations


my hubby n me*~ Posted by Picasa

heehee..yesterday went to celebrate our 1 yr ann at espanlade ya..hmm,alright la,not v romantic de place...hehe..den we ate at a jap restaurant..they serve super big servings n de staffs there super friendly ya..while we were waiting for our orders to come..i lie to zane tat i wAn to go to de toilet n actualy i went over to de shop.."chocz" to buy some chocs for him ya..heehee.think he know oso ya..haha,den we went to de rooftop ya..quite romantic but jus a bit hot ya..a bit stuffy n no wind ya..den we went to cinleisure to watch movie..is "night watch" ya..is a russian spekin movie,quite weird ya..some ppl wentoff awhile after de starting,mayb becos it speak in russian n must see subtitle ya..but i think is alright n de sound effects is super loud ya..wake me up frm my slp ya..haha..i fall aslp inside haha..as usual..den we went to de nearby to eat hubby;s de fav oyster omelette ya..heehee,den we went hm le..
oh dear!!tml is ISP le,i'm gonna miss my best friend again ya..es,jean n wina!! yr must think of me k..den we'll go out again esp on jean's birthday k...gonna think of u lots ya..luv ya n oso i luv my hubby lots ya...muacks~

No comments: