Saturday, May 27, 2006

attachment lives..

wha..3 more wks n i'm goin to thai le,a bit nervous ya..baby's mum came wif baby to pick me up after my pm shift on fri nite n send us hm,yeah!! baby's stayin over at my place for 2 days cos his mum is goin to JB for her line dance thingy on sat,yesterday went to far east to buy si hui's present n went to melody's 21st birthday party ya..ah~lots of ideas came into my head,i'm thinkin wat am i gonna do for my 21st birthday n baby wanna me to start planning now..wha..i hope i'll still get in contact wif all my friends at tat time plus hope my work in KK in relaxing n aloow me to take off tat time..baby's still sleeping now n we'll go for X-men 3 later,lucky i've boooked e tickets online or else we sure won't hav any tickets for tonight ya..take care everyone...

No comments: