Wednesday, May 03, 2006

thai i'm coming...

wooo..long time no blog le ya..yesterday jus went to watch mission impossible 3 wif baby..really nice n v exciting,tom cruise is a gd actor ya n e whole show is super thrilling....see til my heartbeat thump so fast ya..haha..til e last min den u'll know de outcome of e show..went queensway , cinleisure, heeren n lucky plaza shopping wif baby n he bought his Dvds n games n i bought my magazines,as i'm goin to thailand n pattaya in june for 6days 5 nites,gonna leave s 'pore on 18 june n coming back on 23rd june..jus nice to celebrate dearie n me de anniversary...i'll sure buy a lot of stuffs for him n my loving jie meis(lynn,es,wina,jean,yuyin,suling+++) so i need to prepare myself b4 goin..went to research on it n went ard lookin for big luggage wif cloth materials inside for a gd shopping trip,dunno why all e nice luggage tat i spot, inside is all plastic material ya,v easily tear de so in e end nvr buy any luggage lor..was lookin for hubby's n my mum de mother's day present,already know wat to buy le ,but jus can't find ya..still got 4 days b4 attachment starts ya..hai..luv u baby,muacks muacks dear~

No comments: