Friday, June 30, 2006

my holidays..

1 wk of holidays....passes so fast n i've still got so much stuffs to do ya..mon went threding wif nana n es..v pain i can say n is like someone is using a pen knife to cut yr eyebrow like tat ya..dunno why es n nana dun feel pain at all but i felt so so much pain,i think plucking my own eyebrow is much more better..but is a nice experience at 5 bucks onli..we den we sim lim ,bugis village n parco bugis junction to shop..so funny n i felt so relaxed whenever i'm wif em...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
our eyebrows..look weird right my eyebrow..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
e 3 princess...

jus now went to look at es's blog den realised i didn't blog abt my babies..ya my babies..luv javier de most..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i carry til a bit weird but jus for awhile ya..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
heehee..wat r u lookin at??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my ah fat,slp so much n eat so little yet so fat..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
opps..why r u kissin me????haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ya..tis is javier,e most handsome of em all..i luv him de most..see he's feedin on his own..he's a mix blood ya..malay mix chinese..

den yesterday my relatives n me plus baby went to watch superman..and is onli $5 per ticket..super cheap right??haha...gd bargain..see ya in sch ya...

No comments: