Wednesday, June 28, 2006

thai holiday 2006 part 1

hihi everybody..i'm back safe n sound..took lots of pics but onli some can be uploads to e com..brief summary of my thai holidays..i onli wrote wat i remember ya..overall e trip was superb..n i enjoyed lotsa on e coral island n doin my shopping...misses my baby so much til my phone bill for e mth will come to $100-$200 ya..called baby so many times..luckily he'll pay for it..haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hubby came over to my place to stay on sat nite,cos i wanna spend more time wif him b4 i leave s'pore ofr 6 days ya...almost cry in front of him,jus shed some tears when i board e plane cos he send me a super touchin sms..e sms made me wanna stay in s'pore but i still board e plane in e end..haha..be boarding e 4 of us went to eat de e poepye chix..super nice ya..e bread biscuits was nice wif e jam..ya,forget to tell ya..i did something romantic n silly ya.i wrote a postcard n send it to baby but i onli manage to post it at e airport on sun nite itself,baby still ask me why i post letter so last min n he wanna post it for me when he goes hm,i told a white lie saying it's for my sch de thingy..n i insists to post it myself cos it's for him..haha..when he receive on tues nite after work,he read n
almost cry
ya..he told me tat he was super touched...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my mum plus my sis...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me on e plane ya..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we went to e temple on e 2nd day,tis dog is super amazing ya..he stays in e temple n he ate onli leaves..i saw him biting leaves off e potted plant n chew n swallow down it's throat ya..vegetarian dog..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ancient de temples..found along de tour at e river banks..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me..smile til no eyes..small eyes ya...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

after tat we went to e tiger zoo..but inside e zoo still got others animals la,but i dun get it why it is called de tiger zoo..mum luv e crocodile show e most...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mum kept screamimg when she saw em putting e head inside de croco's mouth..LAME
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
e tiger show..sometimes i felt sorry for de animals tat performed in de animals show cos they've been performing thru out their whole life..so sad..no freedom ya..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
camels..n more camels...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my mum insists tat she wanna take tis pic wif e camels but she dun wanna stand closer to em..so diff to take ya..she scared de camels will lick her head..haha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mum wif de lazy tigers...we oso took pics wif e baby tiger n it's paw dirty my ZARA blouse..ah...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
another pig ya..pig feedin de piglets..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

did yr see e piglets wearing clothing wif e tiger's skin??tis to prevent e tiger frm knowing tat they r pigs n prevent em frm eating up by e tiger..living together blissfully...
we oso bought crocodile satay 5 sticks at $4..smells super nice but e moment i took a bite ,i vomit out cos got a fishy stinko taste..all eaten by mum n sis in e end..yucks~~


to be cont...

No comments: