Tuesday, August 29, 2006

my holidays..part 1

holidays are so tiring to me ya,more tiring den sch days..yesterday went down to downtown east cos i need to scout on wat to buy for baby..heard frm es n su tian tat downtown hav tat majong shop..so went down alone n look ard ya..still thinkin of wat to buy, den jus now went to tiong bahru to develop de pics tat i took during baby's n my birthday so tat i can put it into our personalised photo albums..e albums contain tons n tons of pics tat we took frm e startin of our relationship til now de memories..n if yr all are curious how e album look like or wanna take a look at e album..CAN !!!!! but u all gotta wait til my wedding day when i put it on e reception table outside my wedding hall..haha..i'm so lame..jus wait..haha..whoo..tml gonna meet up wif my poly friends for some singin whooo...miss em..n i gonna plans lots of romantic stuffs for my baby on e 17th n 23rd of sept..it's our 2yrs ann celebration..oh my god..i've been wif baby to coming 2yrs..it's so unbelivable..ah!!!!

No comments: