Sunday, August 27, 2006

thinkin of my 2yr ann present..

oh god,i'm so confused ya..someone out there pls give me some professional help..baby n i de 2yr ann is coming n he's goin to get me a present..he wanna buy a Mp4 or MP3 for me,but i jus dunno wat shld i get..how many GB shld i get?? baby prefer 2GB de but e screen is a bit small..or jus a MP3 cum thumb drive is enough le?? i dunno ya..jus scared if i start work le,won't use dao thumb drive n worried tat i'll lose tat cos i'm always so careless..i wouldn't wan to lose anything tat is frm baby..hai..confusing ya...

holiday start le,it's kind of bored ya..i jus wanna go for shoppin n more shopping..luv de corset like tube..so sexy lookin n nice..whoo..haha..i'm still thinkin if i shld buy ya..hope wed come quick den can meet up wif my classmates fast n go for Kbox again..miss ya..

No comments: