Thursday, December 14, 2006

braces out on 13rd of dec

haha!!!! i'm FREE frm those sufferings !!!!!

wha..haha...haha.. jus took out my braces n i was like so so excitied to show baby.. wore tat braces thingy for like 2yrs 9mths n baby was e 1st one to see my "without braces" look,since our 1st day of relationship he've nvr seen my teeth without braces n he has e honoured to be e 1st to see it n for this to happen i chong to his place after my dental appt so tat he can see my new look asap.. i'm free from those aching pain after each monthly tightening,i'm free frm those sickening ulcers tat was cause frm those irritating metals wires..i'm free frm those chewing gums tat stick onto my braces ..i'm free frm those "covering my teeth after eating" n haha... I"M FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chewing gums here i come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: