Monday, April 09, 2007

All e best of luck....

-wee.........i'm here again..

oso dunno wat's wrong wif blogger...
can't edit my pics after posting it in blogger...
weird...

my life in ward 56 was alright but there's 1 staff who treat me so coldly n badly..
i swear i didn't step on her toe n irritated her..

i oso dunno wat's her problem..

she's damn rude n as yr know i love to work in a ward where evryone was kind to everyone...

mayb wat baby said is true,"ppl are selfish..selfish to teach u new stuff n they r bound to have such type of ppl ard who will upset u..jus ignore such ppl"..

today she treated me badly again n i almost broke down twice...

hai...

i think staff in tis ward was all not bad except for her....really spoil my day...

ya..wanna wish all of yr gd luck n hope all of yr can pass yr exam...bless me too....i hope i can pass all subjects..pass can alrdy....3more wks to go...

baby....i need yr hug so much...fucking staff....

No comments: