Wednesday, April 18, 2007

nite shift...


yesterday nite was e 1st nite shift for me n it's fun...
it's not tat tiring but once i knock off,i'm damn hungry...
get to learn more stuffs during e nite n i managed to take 3 cases..
actually it's quite easy to take case..
jus tat it's very diff to phrase all those sentence..haha..
i know my english is lousy lor..

been planning to go oversea..
my mum wanna go taiwan wif me...
my sec sch friends wanna go redang/bali wif a cruise..
my baby wanna go thai n wanna go somewhere romantic..mayb a indo/malaysia island..
gotta enjoy first b4 work starts..

so..es ,wina,angie,mag,su tian+++ anyone interested??
mag alrdy sms me saying she's ok wif it..
sutian say her mum won't allow..
no responce frm angie..
es say no money mus think first...
wina onli free on 24 of may onwards...
enen n arwinder is ok wif anything.....

anything jus sms me k....hope tat we can gather n hav fun again b4 working life starts k...take care everyone...

i'm so lookin forward to my slping day n wonderful wkend wif my baby..

No comments: