Sunday, May 06, 2007

End of PRCP



Oh hell ya !!!! i passed my PRCP n i'm gonna start enjoyin my less den 1 mth of freedom b4 work start..

i can hear ppl callin me, "staff nurse Heng.." oh my god,i'm hallunciating..haha..


-oh ya,it's like 90% i'll be goin to MOT once i start work..so glad tat i got in n OT is my first choice lor..haha..thk for e blessings ,gods.. i know tat u luv me alot..


-e moment i know e posting frm e sisters,i call baby n he was overjoyed tat i get into my dream..MOT..plus my mum ..she's oso very happy tat i got in..


-quite alot of my friends goin to ward 76 which is a cancer ward..if i work there,i'll be so stress n scare cos any moment there'll be blue code n rescus..hmm..i myself dun really like there cos currently my ward got 1 case of onco case n he's alrdy so so diff to handle..doin one procedure for him ALONE costs us 2hrs..imagine u got 30 plus pts n all of em need such attention..i'll go bonkers!!!!



-glad tat most of my friends went back to ward 56..ward 56 ppl are quite nice to be la..but they can be nasty ppl too..haha..


on e last day of PRCP,i gave my preceptor chocos n a card.. she was like so so shy to accept it,wat she said really touched me..

SSN:how i wish u'll stay in ward 56,i thought u'll stay here after yr PRCP.but e most importantly u got e interest in OT..i wish u all e best for yr future..

Me: thks alot..thks for guiding me for tis past 6wks..u really taught me alo alot..thks..

SSN:come back ward 56 n work after yr 3yrs bond k...

at tis point of time,i wounldn't carry on e conversation cos tears alrdy welled up in my eyes..if i do cont,i'll burst out in tears.. flashbacks of tis 6wks were playin in my mind.. n i'm glad tat i got such a nice n very experienced SSN as a preceptor..thks SSN selvvi.

not forgetting:
-wei qi
-hannah
-isabel
-xin hui
-rong rong
-kasturi
-lili
-chen wei

they are all e new friends tat i met durin PRCP..we help each others n ya..we passed together!! hopefully we can still stay in contact after PRCP..thk yr for guiding n helpin me during e difficult times..i'm glad tat i have u all in e same ward during e long 6wks..i won't forget u all n i wanna say THANK YOU !!!!!!!



random pic:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby n sis....

-got e urge to go back to NYP for e foods..i miss e yong tau foo,chai fan,ban mee...wha.. drooling..

gotta meet es,sutian n gang tml for Kbox..i miss em..i miss their laughter.3yrs of poly life finally ended..it's knida of sad but tat's parts of parcels of life..i'm glad tat i get to know all my poly friends n they r whole lots of fun...


ok ya..for e past 6wks of hardwork, i oso mus thk baby cos he's like sending me n fetchin me to n fro e hospital.. imagine him sendin u to work frm yr place at 1 plus den he go hm n he come back to fetch u at 9 plus..luv him to e tiny bits....

oh..we.. we r still goin strong..stronger den ever..shit like quarrels does occurs but we r willing to give in to each others..i really can't imagine my life without him..he's like a guardian,protecting me n ensuring all e best are for me..i luv u dear...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks u baby!!!!!!!!

No comments: