Tuesday, May 08, 2007

K box after PRCP


wha..finally get to meet up wif es they all after PRCP..

ya as usual,i'm e most earliest to reach e meetin point n they are all late.. haha..but it's ok la..

su tian,lily n i went to K box to start off first while waitin e arrival of angie n eS..

e Klunch was v tasteless lor n it was so not filling for me..




some random pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
es n me..





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lily n me..




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
su tian n me..dunno why sia my face looks so damn huge..i wanna my face to look smaller!!



after k lunch we went to shop ard n do u know tat "aunt lily" really can shop sia,every shop oso stop to take a look,every shop oso buy n every shop oso got smthg to ask..so damn funny n it was a joy to spend my time wif em..

wanna buy smthg for baby for our monthly ann but nothin caught my eyes..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we r having fun in Toy'R'Us

den we went to Asians noodles for dinner..e food was cheap there n it's not tat bad la..nwe finally came to join us n we had a chit chat session at e restaurant n it was so fun to talk wif em..we talk abt their experience durin PRCP n it was sad to hear tat nwe gonna work in s'pore for 6 mths b4 goin to migrate to aussie for gd..aussie was gd but we will defintely miss her alot..

hope we can meet up like tat more often ..

i miss their laughter..

No comments: