Monday, August 13, 2007

my 20th birthday !!!

My 20th birthday

celebration !!!!

i know it's like ages ago since i celebrated my 20th birthday but i'm too busy at work,meetin baby n goin out..
Come...let me think n recall....

Part 1 : 21/7/07
went to jurong point to collect my cake after work,bought KFC n off we went str to ah ma hse..lotsa of hongbaos for me this year n glad tat sis can make it in time to blow my cake together..of cos jasmine is there...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i luv my cake !!!!!!! the best birthday cake i ever have.. it rocks !!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sweet...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me n my replica...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby n me...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jas n us..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
weee !!!! i luv ang baos..lotsa money$$$$$ i like...haha..



Part 2 : 22/7/07

Girls Day out at CHIJMES..

Glad tat we still meet up n most importantly to celebrate my birthday wif me out of their busy workin scheldue..tat's damn sweet..muacks girls !!!! (couldn't post lotsa pics here,blur pics i hav so i can onli post tis few ones...) lynn,eS,wina,jean n baby was there..off we go to hog's breath for dinner at CHIJMES...dinner was alright n i missed em lots..hopefully we can meet up soon...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aiai n eS...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
couples look???? omg...

lynn,at 1st i really thought e card was printed frm e com n nvr would i know it was drawn by u..damn creative n nice..i luv it !!! girls,tks for e dress....of cos i like it too....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
kawaii wrapping....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tis is chix burger i think??? nice but not filling..haha..i know i'm a gip..haha..


Part 3 : 25/7/07

baby woke me up while i'm deeply in slp by his singing..he sang birthday song to me at e strike of 12..ya,he stayed over at my place n he wanted to give me my presents on e dot at 12pm..his birthday card to me really touched me,ya i cried, silly me.. he oso gave me two crystal statues..it's so sweet looking but i'm afraid tat e clumpsy me will break it..mus really handle wif care sia..baby,dun worry k..i like it ya...it's e thought tat really counts..i'm glad i've him by my side..

e next morning..

went to kk for a 1day talk (glad tat no work tat day n whole day was jus playing games...) n baby came over to pick me up after e talk..wat suprise me e most is tat he came over wif a bouquet of roses in his hands..tis time round was pink roses..i may like blue roses but tis pink was really nice..he hinted me n ya..n i ask for smthg diff tis year..i wanna pink roses instead.. i like pink beside blue..haha..therefore he bought pink roses for me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

n he seems so secretive..he say i'll sure like e place where he booked for our romantic dinner..yeah !!!!! i luv e place man..super dim dim n lotsa candles everywhere..good backgrd music wif those lovely chandeliar hanging frm e ceiling...wee !!!! super romantic...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
some decor here n there...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
nice right????


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
romantic venue wif my lovely roses....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my ocean cool mocktail..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby's lycheetini..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
some vietnam vege spring rolls..damn sux!!!! super spicy n weird..baby ate 1 mouth n spat all out..me too..haha....got so much peppermint leaves inside..so scary.. i mmay like hot stuff but e peppermint leaves was too over for me..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby's steak..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my seafood stir fried..


den,i jus felt so hungry after eating my seafood dish so i ask for e menu den i was thinkin thru wat to order ..dunno wat happened den e waitress kept my menu n baby say he has alrdy ordered some fries..so i jus like,"ok lor fries oso can"...but i jus can't help feeling fishy..u all know one,when u birthday right,wat u scare most is when yr friends ask e staff to bring yr birthday cake out..n guys out there..woman's sixth sense is damn damn true..so i was looking ard n e restaurant was like full of mirrors..frm those mirrors reflections..i saw tat staff taking out n lighting e candles on e cake..shit!!!! old trick but a super embrassing trick..haha..so so paiseh sia..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my half kg mango cake frm Bakerzin..super nice n ex..it look small but it's super thick n big..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"rang wo men lai make a wish..make a wish..."


so i was thinking...
..
..
..


me:wha,wat a big cake sure cannot finish one..

think hor we jus eat a bit den left over give e staff eat k..

baby: ya lor..so big e cake..give em eat em..

..
..
..
..


as we were happily munching n swallowing...we finish e whole cake!!!!

ya..we finish everything..haha..1st time eat so much sweets stuff..so u really can imagine how good e cake taste til we finish up e cake within 20 mins..haha..e layers of mango,e moist moist feeling of cream while it mix e fluffy sponge cake..wha lau!!!! damn yummlicious..cakes frm bakerzin rocks!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
after dinner,we went to watch "The Simpsons" haha..smthg tat we both like it alot..as usual,i slept abit in e theatre though i'm tryin my very best to stay awake on e special day..haha..a fun romantic nite..



part 4: 25/7/07 nite

after e show,we went back hm where another cake was waiting patiently for me..ate again.. i jus felt so so tired after a long day but nvrtheless i enjoyed myself to e max. wif all my luv ones..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sis n me..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mami n me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and here comes baby....sweet...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a very happy birthday girl !!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
loving us...


Part 5 : 11/8/07


at bugis..

met up wif suling,wj,ray,wailin,ASL at bugis..and ya,they are celebrating my birthday abit later..but it's e thought tat counts..we went V8 cafe for dinner..baby n i were late in meetin em n e moment i went into e restaurant i saw a bouquet of blue roses n e 1st thought was..haha i got blue roses today!!!! so glad...i luv blue roses man..i jus dunno why i like em..jus luv e unique colour..they got me a le coq bag too..now then i know le coq bag is like not tat cheap..haha..and wat's e most lame part of e nite??? they went to ask e waiter to send me a pc of cake wif a candle on it n they sang me a birthday song that's so damn loud..wha,i really wanna hide myself in a hole cos it's like e resataurant was so packed..but it's really fun to be wif em..haha..tks everyone for e presents n roses...i totally love it.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my new collection item...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the roses frm suling...


tat's all....
..
..

muacks!!!!

No comments: