Saturday, September 08, 2007

i wish i got lotsa memory space n ultimate 1 glance memory.

*i wish i got lotsa memory space

n ultimate one glance memory...


been tryin hard to memorise e steps n e instruments needed in e vaginal hysterectomy,TVT O,prolift, total hysterectomy op..wha lau,so many infos so little memory space.. i wish i can be more familiar wif all e steps..still tryin my best in survivng in e OT settings..so far so gd..

our 3year anniversary is coming n i'm so looking forward to e romantic dinner at my fav restaurant..haha..e present for me???? haha..more or less i know wat's coming le..cos i went to buy e materials wif him..haha..i told him wat i really wanna...

-something $ can't buy
-need lotsa time to do it
-smtg tat really touched my heart..
-smtg tat make me tear non stop while i read..
-contain memories..

do yr know wat's it???? he's got his ans n he's trying his best to finish it b4 23rd
will show yr when e final product's up !!!!
e way he's tryin his best, really cheers me on..
as for his presents,it's almost settle!!!!!! haha....

ciao muacks~

No comments: