Wednesday, March 23, 2005

6th mth le~~yippy!!

wha..we've been together for 1/2 a yr le..i'm so happy..really happy ya...hmm..wat i can say is..i luv u so much,baby..happy sixth mth ann....tks u for being by my side at all times n whenever i'm sad, happy n everytime i can say...hope we 2 can last 4ever ya..no one is goin to tear us apart ya..we r so deeply in luv n i gonna stick wif u 4ever k...i promise..I LOVE U~~CHARLENE LUV ZANE ONG 4EVER!!!~~tml me gonna celebrate wif u le wor..presents doesn't matter a lot..wat i want most is yr heart, wanna hear u say i luv u,wanna u to hug me til e end of time, wanna spend every moment wif u no matter wat.....so butterflies out there...GET OUT OF OUR SIGHT YA!!! OUR EYES ONLI HAV EACH OTHER!!! luv u always baby, u r mine k..me too..r yrs...miss u so much...i luv u* muacks~happy 6th mthh ann!!

No comments: