Wednesday, March 02, 2005

NR0406 de chalet...

haha..today is our NR0406 de chalet ya..so happy wor..meet lynn n es they all at tampines mrt ya..everybody was so excitied..den we went to e ntuc n buy our stuffs lor n waited in e food court for wina cos de weather super duper de hot lor..so pek chek...on e bus trip..everyone was busily remembering de bus stop no in case zane gonna take a bus here so tat he knows where to alight ya..haha..24 stops right?..lol..we were de earilest to reach n we waited n waited..no one came..bored til death sia..den saw lynn using my hairclip tryin to break de lock to de chalet sia..haha...waited for abt 1hr plus den jean n von came...heehee..finally..1st thing we do is to chiong to de room n enjoy de air con..lynn,es,von,wina n me was happily chatting in de room,eating n playin pokers...heehee..waiting to be served wif de bbq food..haha..it was den zane finish his work..n de mean time we went to eat ..me ate onli a sotong ball,a chix wing n a hot dog....me gotta carry isabelle..so cute wor..n after eating me n von went for a ride...so fun wor...she bought me to e changi bridge there..it was den lynn call n wanna join us..she n es ya..their bike was shaking so much while crossing de road causing von n me to laugh like hell sia..so we suggest em to take our bikes..von n me to take their double bike loh..it was den i saw es fall wif a split sia..split her leg so well sia..haha..luckily onli a small little wound ya..but de double bike was really v low til..so diff to cycle..causing von to roll on e ground..luckily me halt in time sia n nvr fall...den we waited for von cos she say she wet her pants but she came back wif a waterbomb n burst it on es ..ahaha..lucky me n lynn siam sia...den me double bike wif es..hav to be super steady cos she scared wat..haha..we cycle to e beach n de view was really so nice n romantic ya..den me went to fetch zane ya..he arrive le..so happy to see him ya..den i intro him to everyone n it was den we saw von's de bf..so qiao tat..zane n her bf was cousin ya..haha..i get de food for him while everbody was happily playin wif water bombs ya..haha...den faridah was hiding behind zane cos ahmad wanna bomb her n i warn ahmad tat zane doesn't hav any xtra clothes..haha..therefore ahmad doesn't dare to come near lor..actually zane DO hav xtra clothes..haha...den i asked es n sutian to come up wif zane n me to play dai dee....haha..so fun ya..dunno lynn go where le..but after some while she came back n her turn to play ya..n zane show her some tricks lor..as usual..haha..always show ppl those tricks de..den they went off at abt 9 plus n den khai came..didn't really talk much...heehee...den left de 2 couples in de chalet..ne went to bath..n von they all was tidying up de chalet..after bathing me n zane start chatting n playin pokers..von they all went to bed early...at abt 11 plus..at abt 12..i was so hungry n went for so noodles n fried nice ya..onli zane n me was awake ya..it seems like our hse lidat..haha..we were munching on de tibits n watching amazing race wor..after tat we tidy de chalet again so tat tml von wil hav a easier job while checkin out ya...we went to our rm at abt 1 plus ,chatted again n zane went to slp n me was so wide awake..toss n turn in e bed til 4 plus den slp ya..so hot lor de room..arggh!! at 4 plus zane wake up n was so shocked to see me awake n tapped me to slp ya..heehee...we wake up at 7 plus n we took a cab to his hse..he went to change his clothes n hav a bath...n we set off together to work..he sent me to outram park mrt n den went off to work le....really enjoyed myself wif all my friends ya...plus zane of cos..hope we got chalet again ya...luv yr lots!!

No comments: