Saturday, March 26, 2005

went on a shoppin trip ya~

24/3/05 thurs..
hehee...after lesson went to meet dearie n he was goin to accompany me to e dental app...a bit touched ya..cos he seldom got time to pei me de..n den today we gonna celebrated our 6th mthh ann...i gave him de hp accessories ya..happy enough tat he like it ya..den we went to cinleisure to buy tickets for dearie de fav..spongebob squarepants...in e mean time went to meet sin n lynn..we arranged to play pool ya..at least i did improve ya..better concentrations..haha..think is becos dearie is wif me ba..haha...quite funny lor..den is like quite fun lor...play for abt 1 hr plus den went to eat at mac..heehee..quite diff for me to eat lor cos my teeth hurts ya..den me treat dearie to e ltalty ice cream..not bad ya..den went to watch de show ya..bought quite a lot of foods in e cinema to eat ya...quite funny de show...esp de patrick..den we went to buy some gummies n we went hm after tat...a bit early ya...heehee...
24/3/05 fri..
met suling,kian wee n wei jie ya..went for a pool n dai dee session cos suling wanted to learn..so we teach her lor..she learned quite fast lor..even gonna beat kian wee..tat boy boy..haha...den we went watch de hse of fury..v nice n funny ya..esp de feng de lun., so handsome yo..luv him wor..heehee...nth to do n went hm after de show cos i dun feel like goin to k box ya..a bit boring to sing wif so little ppl ya...
24/3/05sat..
whoo..bought lots of stuff ya..went to queensway shoppin ctr..met dearie at 4 plus..he wants to buy 1 more jeans n i wanna 1 more pair of slippers..heehee..but dun hav my size sia..so sian..hav to go back again next wk for dearie de subaru shirt n my shoes..yippy!! dearie say he wanna buy for me de..so happy ya..bought 4 blouses n 1 skirt le in 3 days time..v fast ya..spend too much le..heehee..mus control le..oso another thing wanna blog is..dearie gonna start clearin his leave on mon..heehee..den we sure hav lots of time for each another b4 his army le..but 1 bad thing is tat me gonna start my exams liao..dunno still got time for me not..dunno why god likes to play on us ..giving dearie so much free time when me hav no time for him ya..last semster oso lidat tat..but is de other way round ya....

No comments: