Friday, January 28, 2005

make up for our 4th mth ann...

so tiring loh..cos last nite went to celebrate our so call make up for our 4th mth ann..keke...went up to dearie's hse immediately after sch n now den i know lotsa ppl in my class oso met up their bfs on thurs jus like me..haha..as usual..dearie was up le, sian cannot catch him again sia..den went to play some dai lao er n watch some dvds loh..keke..tao yan, thought tat i finally very li hai can win my dearie le..but..actually no loh...he give chance de..hmph..i wanna depend on myself to win la..next time dun do tat le hor..den we went to somerset..keke..went to buy dearie de dvds...always de same routine de..sian~~ den exchange de receipt for a lovable cute bear..n dearie gave it to me ya..keke...lame~den dearie wanna bring me go n meet his friend hu is e banquet manager of mandrain hotel sia..so surprise..keke..tat friend wanna see me..cos lotsa ppl has mentioned abt me de things..keek...so he curious loh..met him le den we 2 went to HMV to buy ting's de birthdae present..frm zane ya..keke..find so long den saw it loh...n we plotted a plan when i go hm so tat zane can personally pass to ting n ting was so shocked til she wanna run away into e lift loh when he saw zane at e end of e day.....haha...den we went to take some nep prints..so nice sia..got couple looks n seems like we taken it at a studio de loh..lol..hu interested can give yr see ya..haha...den we went to marche to eat...ate my fav~ soft shell crab....den still got fried rice , crepe ice cream,fish n wedges loh..yum yum~~den wento to DCP slurp to buy a pink blouse...1st time shop wif a guy n try for him to see ya..so gan jiong loh....like a gan jiong spider lidat haah..haha..den shop around n we went hm le loh....today really enjoy e make up celebrations n luv my dearie so much sia~~ PS: yr specs r nice ya..began to love it lotsa le.....muacks~

No comments: