Saturday, January 15, 2005

misses dearie so much sia...

keke..today was a tiring day yo..morning wake up super de early for my sch work, ICA+++ den gave my hubby a wake up call keke..heard his moaning voice ..so zhu de..haha...den we planned to go watch e seed of chucky at tiong bahru..so i went to buy de tickets at noon wif ting..went tom n stefanie..bought my fav perfume..phew..nice sia..so man yi~~den a black tee..keke...den went to baleno cos i wanna buy a blouse for ting's birthdae ya..she chose n i pay..haha...gd sis hor me..hint* himt*..den fast fast go develop photos ya..shh..secrets yo..haha..oso went to a handicraft shop for smthg ya..cannot say yet ya..not e time yet to say wat i bought...haha~~den went hm..in e evening, me,mum n ting went to eat at a coffee shop which sells great food sia..me ate fav dish- lala, cereal prawns+++....( dearie mus noe wat i like hor....) keke.....den fast fast wen to tiong to pick up my photos n went to watson..finally bpugh my concealer ya..took so long to find 1 sia...heng ah..found le..den saw e teenage which say.."great ideas for valentine gifts"...whithout thinkin i fast fast go queue cos i need ..really need ideas for my dear de val present..cos tis is e 1st time i gonna spend val wif my luv 1...horray!! can't wait for tat day sia..haha...i'm mad...haha..den oso v happy when my fortune biscuit shows a note saying: " your relationship begins to blossom"...i'm so happy sia..den show my luv..he was oso v happy tat i got tat note in 1 out of 4 fortune biscuits...fortune biscuit rocks~keke...gonna support it 4ever sia..haha......so lucky yo...haha...den we went to watch seed of chucky ya..a bit lame,scary n funny ya...haha....was v happy when dearie rushes down n make it on time for e show at 9pm..when he finishes at 8.30pm ya at sentosa..i luv u baby~tats mean my effort to meet him was not down e drain ya..yes!!den he sent me hm to my unit..keke...1st time sia...a bit nervous tat my dad will see him loh..haha...

No comments: