Sunday, January 30, 2005

new de hp..

keke..sat went to my class's uncle de daughter 1 mth old party as..so cute sia de bb..took so many photos n videos for her sia..cos dearie wanna see ma...we have lots of fun loh..n uncle's de hse was so beautifully furnished loh..n it was smthg like my ideal e future de hse loh..luv it lotsa..den at nite wen to buy my hp..so old le my 8250 de hp..haha..finally change liao..haha...den of sun, which is yesterday..lame >_<''..was so busy baking kueh, pineapple tart n flower biscuits loh..keek..frm 11 am bake til 5 pm sia..den rested for a while den went to shangrila n meet my dearie ..keke....was so happy to see him ya....keke..misses him so much....i den gave him e stuffs tat i made..he say is nice ya..keke...so man yi to see him smiling while eating ya.... den we took mrt to tiong bahru market cos my dearie luv oyster omelette ya.. n e market sells gd food ya..den we were having our dinner ya..every moment i spent wif him was so enjoying ya..keke...den dearie sent me hm n we waited at e bustop for ting cos she gonna pass 1 slice of her birthday cake to zane( as a small gift cos zane bought her a birthday present..)....ting was so shy tat she went hm first while i waited for his mum to come n fetch him ya.......really hve fun whenever i'm wif him ya....keke.....

No comments: