Thursday, January 13, 2005

romantic de date...

hai hai...today finsh at 12 n me fast fast go n buy teriyaki chix for my dearie~ sorry ya..lynn n es tat i broke my promise to go swimming wif yr ya..cos of my dearie n e sunny weather loh...haha...i super de detest e SUN..haha...den went to dearie hse to "fight" wif him sia....we were throwing each other sia..haha....den dearie went to bath le..while i arranged to meet es cos they all to play pool together at our usual place ya..haha....lucky lynn doesn;t object e idea of us joining her sia n dearie was so anxious to meet them loh..cos i say lynn n es always take care of me ya..haha.......den we fast took a cab down b4 lynn change her mind sia..haha...played wif dearie was a bit sian loh..cos hav to sit there for a while til i can start my ball again sia..es n lynn say me not performing like wat i did while i was wif them loh..but i felt tat i was alright sia..when playin wif them n dearie wat..keke..mayb is dearie ba..sure will nervous de ya..dearie was so worried tat lynn n es dun like him loh..keep askin me lotsa things..eg..wat if they dun like me..all tis stupid de things la..aha..den we went to somerset cos thinkin of catchin a movie but nth nice sia..so we went to pastamania n ate lotsa food..spicy chix pasta( dearie dun like to eat spicy stuffs but was willing to pei wo..keke...muacks~~).., hawaiiian pizza n chix lasanga( cos beef de i dun take ya, muacks for being so caring again sia.......)...den went to beetle bug to look for his shoes..but dun hav de designs tat he like le..so went to HMV cos dearei wants some DVSs ya...look around le..den bought 2 n den fast went to take neoprints..n card de..so happy de dearie finally is willing to take stickers de wif me loh...den he sent me hm le ya..
PS: today dunno why he so sweet ya..willily to take my bag for me..open de door for me all tis ya..weird sia..all tis things last time he seldom do de..keke..anyway..i really luv it...appreciate de changes...muacks~~

No comments: