Friday, July 22, 2005

birthday coming le...

hooray!! i've done finished all de researchs tat i need to do n i can focus my weekends wif hubby le..so happy ya...wha..a bit nervous of wat hubby gonna tak me to?? heehee..hope it was wat i expected..romantic n suprising ya..really appreciate his effort of planning my birthday de celebrations ya..esp when he is in de camp serving our s'pore..luv him so much..heehee,wha tml is our 10th mth ann le..so fast wor!!time really flies ya..tml me gonna enjoyed myself wor..haha...sin, let's hope on mon u can see smthg shiny on my fingers k..haha...pray hard hard wor...no need real de oso can...hubby no matter wat u plann or give me..i will luv it lots de..miss u so much!! HAPPY 10TH MTH ANN!!! we'll stay strong n last de...i won't fall for anyone except U!!!!muacks~

No comments: