Saturday, July 23, 2005

my early birthday celebrations wif hubby

wha..waited for tis sat for so long already le..heehee..went for a hse warming party wif my mum n was suprised when eileen pass me a bouquet a pink roses for my birthday ya..haha..so happy to receive my first present for tis yr ya..tks lots ya..i luv it..after de party went to hubby's hse to meet him n as usual he seems so tired so he slept til 5 plus den we went out..i was suprised when hubby's mum pass me a birthday present,a necklace ya..so touched ya..hubby told me tat de necklace was ex..dunno la...actually i thought he really didn't plan anything for me ya cos he look so tired ya..but til..i saw him talkin to his friend over de phone ya..haha..den he brought me to harbourfront ctr n i thought he was bringin me to shangri-la for dinner until we went to in a cab n it take us to a ulu place...so i thought he gonna bring me to a hawker ctr ya...haha..to my suprised,e place he took me to was a bali theme restaurant ya..we gotta crossed over a super long de bridage to reach there ya..while crossing, u can hear de soft music playin ya..de restaurant was really well hidden over de bushes n was e atmosphere was really romantic ya..den hubby wanted me to choose if i wanted a indoor or outdoor seats..so i chose e indoors one cos it looks more cosy wif de sofas inside..we were den led to den sofas when i saw a huge bouquet of blue roses ya..heehee..n de highlight was de red box hidden inside de roses itself..hubby immediately took out n open it..it was a diamong ring which i wanted for so long ya..sin,he really bought it for me ya..heehee.. so touched..den we ate de cusine n drank some red wine..although i dun really like to drink tat much,i managed to finish 1 glass of hse pour red wine..celebreate my birthday wat so must be sporting lor..e dinner was of de bali style de chicken..not bad..poor hubby has to bear wif de spicy samosa..after hubby has paid de bill,when we are ready to go..melody(hubby's friend) brought in a cake n we began to sing happy birthday song ya..hmm..really so shy when ppl sing hapy birthday song for me in de public ya..haha..we took lots of pics n cut de cake n eat le..heehee..so full ya..den we went off to hmv to buy so cds ya..i bought a walk to remember cos there was not a movie tat we interested in watching so we intend to buy dvds hm to watch it instead..n i choose a romantic one cos i hope de whole nite can be so memorable ya...as usual we went to took neoprints to remember tis day n i was so pai seh when so many ppl see me holding de big bouquet of flowers ya..but of cos i'm happy ya..tat was wat hubby gave me ya..heehee..den we went to meet up wif hubby's friend at central momo disco to chat a while den we went hm...we intend to watch tat a walk to remember together but in de end i fall asleep so quickly ya..mayb due to de red wine ya..haha..
note to hubby:tks for all de effort u put in for me for my 18th birthday..i appreciate it..happy tat u planned such a wonderful day for me even though u r so tired in camp ya..oso i wanna say happy 10th mth ann,hubby..2 more wks den i can see u again ya...gonna miss u so much ya..hubby,i luv u lots...muacks~waitin for u outside k..take care lots ya..mimi..

No comments: