Monday, July 25, 2005

my 18th birthday~

happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me!!!!
heehee..finally 18 yr old le..yippy..waited for my 18th birthday for so long le, finally can go in to disco n no need ppl to smuggle me in again le,can watch m18 de show,can learn driving..lots of things i can do le..but it's a pity tat hubby can't celebrate my birthday wif me on de e actual itself but nvr mind ya..next yr lor,oso hubby has earlier celebrated wif me le on sat..furthermore i have already been booked by sin,jean,wina n lynn ..my hao jie mei ya..early de morning,went to sch n prayed tat ppl won't sing happy birthday song in de public esp de lecture hall cos so malu ya..luckily my class sang me de birthday song in de tutorials ya..they gave me a makeup set..so thoughtful ya..heehee,i've saved $$ on buying em ya..jus nice my old set is finishin up le..tks pals..i luv it..den we were haiving de usual classes n i enjoyed playin de NE quiz ya..tat teacher even wish me happy birthday~tat was so sweet of her ya..den after tat von n jean say tat she wanna go first to get her book frm her locker so me ,sin n wina walked slowly down when suddenly von came to us askin for pads on de behalf on jean..so i say i dun hav n wina say she got..so wina went into de toilet to pass it to jean..while von n me was buyin drinks ya..it was den they all came up to me wif my present..ask thought came to my mind..how come my present was frm de toliet?? thought they say no time to buy?? blur ya..was in a state of shock ya..but tks em for puttin de effort in..luv yr ya..my hao jie mei..so we went to orchard taka n walk walk around while waitin for lynn ya..she told es tat she gonna be late becos she was buyin her own stuffs ya..so when we finally met up wif her..so shock ya..she was so lady like ya..1st time see her so elegant ya..heehee..den de 6 of us when to take neoprints n de machine was like so cute ya..playin de songs whike taking..haha..had a hard time posing cos de 6 of us was like squeezing in a limited space n me was sweating like hell wor..n ppl who stand in front was having aching legs n was so wobbly ya..poor sin have to stand in front for such a long period of time due to her...height!! ooops~ after tat we went to de pasta cafe ya..we were given to de corner seats n it looked so cosy ya..we were placing our order n everyone was happily chatting abt de olden days while lynn was busy tryin out her new cam..haha...she even took photos of all our food ya..diaoz~everyone was eatin so well..but poor wina was eatin so little cos she was on diet n von was not feelin well ya..after de main course,i was already waitin anxiously to place my cookie n cream order but dunno why sin keep on askin me to wait n wait b4 placing my order...smell a rat..den suddenly..de waitress bought out a strawberry shortcake..wha!! they've actually wanna suprise me wif de cake..no wonder they wanna me to wait n wait ...so touchin ya..de cake was nice ya..but sin n i think tat de strawberry was a little too sour..haah...after tat wina wanna went hm early..so sad...after biding goodbye wif her..de rest of us went to party worls to sing..sing?? oh on..i 've nvr sing in fornt of em b4..so paiseh ya..den i manage to sing a few cos not feeling tat well due to de overdose of chillis frm de dinner..ah!! got such a weird feeling in my stomach n was churning so hard ya...so no choice me hav to leave early ya..sorry gals, but i did enjoyed myself wif yr today..wat a memorable 18th birthday i had ya..i'm not gonna forget abt it k..oh ya,tks ya mag for de nurse cup,so cute ya..plus all de hand drawn pic..so kawaii...

to lynn-tks n all de best to yr new job k...my aiai..
to sin-heehee..wat a suprise ya,u lie to me..n i still so blur n didn't notice it at all ya..but i apprecait it k..tks..
to jean-yo..prettier le ya..tks for de effort u all put in for me ya..tks so much!!
to wina-wha,so elegant..fancy seeing u wearin a skirt..nice ya..all e best to yr new relationship..tks ya..
to von-tks for de fun u gave me..tks..wish u n jus will be happily ever after k..treasure him..treat him gd..

No comments: