Thursday, July 14, 2005

heart-breaking news..

..my hubby has went to army 1 mth plus le..n i receive a super shocking de news frm him tat make me so sad..n pain ya..he told me yesterday tat he might he be able to call me when he's away to de field camp cos they r nt allowed to bring during de camp..n wat amaze me was de duration of de camp?? it was 7 days n 3 days camp separately..so long ya..it is really a big test to our relationship ya..i've nvr tried not talking to him even for a day..not alone 7 days..oh..upon heraing it, my heart so much ya..really..it's like a throbbing pain..so painful..of cos wat follows up was de tears ya...crying again ya..i've become so emotional since 9 mths ago...sice hubby n i were together..me gonna miss him so badly when de time comes ya..hmm...now wat i really hope was tat hubby can accompany me on de actual day of my birthday..althought i know tat it was impossible ya..i still hold hope for it..i luv u hubby..miss u so much..muacks~

No comments: