Wednesday, July 19, 2006

birthday coming le...

~~i'm waiting for my ang baos to come..aunt is coming to my place later to give me my ang bao for my birthday so sweet ya her!!!! next time when she grows old le i'll make sure my kids take care of her ya since she's goin to remain single ya..cos she dote on me e most n i luv her e most...tis few days baby kept askin me wat i wan for present ya..die le i myself dun even know wat i wan for my birthay ya..wonder is it i too fussy or is it tat i too simple to pleased?? .

...sat me,sis n baby will go out to shop for my present,i really dun know wat i really wan ya..can someone tell me???i'm lookin foward to next wk cos baby hav took off n leave to celebrate my birthday wif me e whole entire wk..i'm gonna enjoy frm tis sat til next sun..whooo...baby say he's goin to cook me steamboat dinner..at first i was touched by it but later i came to think tat,he seldom cook ya?can he cook?upon thinkin i got worried..ask him dun cook but he sort of wanna it cos he knows tat i luv to eat steamboat ya..so nvr mind den..as long it's edible can le..it's de thoughts tat counts..
i luv him lots~luv him so much~baby come..wifey hug hug...*grins*
to baby:dun buy diamonds again k...i wanna smthg tat is super romantic n not expensive.."

No comments: