Monday, July 24, 2006

sun celebration part 1...

whhoo..all e pics is out..hot n fresh!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tis are my girls..we r all singin ya..wina look sort of in a daze..haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
any idea wat i'm doin??haha....diggin for smthg??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oh...i'm diggin out my present!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wrapped so nicely by sin sin n it look so delicate,took my time to reveal e mystery...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TA DA!!!! it is a bag,a bag tat is so nice,love at 1st sight..so comparable wif my clothes..got taste ya babes..tks so much..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
babes n me...frm e left:sin,lynn,jean,me n wina...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

heehee..tis are my best best friends..misses jean n lynn lots..happy tat we can meet up n celebrated my birthday together..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sin sin n me..like black n white demon like tat ya..i looked so tanned n sin look so white ya...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sin sin n wina at e neo prints,we've lotsa fun jumpin here n there taking pics frm our cam..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sin,me n wina in e camera...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
happy US~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cheers....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

wina look so guai right??haha....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this are my hao jie mei..took tis pic while jean was busily cutting de neoprints..sorry ya jean..i luv u all lots..

CONT....

No comments: