Saturday, July 29, 2006

my birthday!!!! 25th july wif sis n baby...

got lots of pics to blog ya..i'll start on 25th july..

went over to baby's hse after lesson n he brought me round n round de hse to search for my presents,in de end i found it on de bed,in de amidst of searchin for my present he lured me to a stupid place n ask me to find inside n when i was busy lookin,he put e present on de bed..n when i tired frm searchin for it, i went into e rm n saw it on de bed..haha..i super easy to bluff ya..
he gave me a everlast jacket plus a big bouquet of my fav blue roses...n we headed down to a romantic place tat baby wanna bring me to dine in..e place where luv blossoms...e glass hse..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

e luv tat baby n me holds together..L.O.V.E
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we went in n baby start to look at e menu n we were starving ya..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we were ordered seafood platter for 2...wat a big plate of food wif prawns,breaded fish,mussells,sotong,fries n some rice..we thought we couldn't finish...



........



........



.........


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

nothin is impossible n impossible is nothin..we finished de food slowly n we really did it..so full ya...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby n me lookin so sleepy after de meal...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
e birthday girl in action...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

see,dunno why baby's behaving so weird today,in a super cheerful mood..i luv him more being tat way..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

e ccoktail tat we ordered..to me it taste weird but to baby..it's nice..oh my god..so bitter to those ppl who dun drink often,tat me!!!....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

lastly we ordered hot fudge wif ice cream topping,as yr know i dun fancy sweet stuffs,luckily tis fudge was so nice n not too sweet ya..e cake was kind of warm plus de ice cream..whooo..superb!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ya..tis is de roses tat baby give..roses wif some mini daisy..lots of ppl say it look like ju hua ya..but it's not!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

e everlast jacket..i luv it n it look so cool...black cum gold...nice..

then we went to PS n watched nacho libre,it was a nice show but i ended up falling aslp due to my achin legs..haha..but i DID managed to understand e story..den baby n i went hm cos sis wanna sing birthday song for me b4 it strikes 12..so we took a cab ...heng jus nice on time ya...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tks baby(sis) for buyin e cake...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
happy birthday to me...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
let's make a wish....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sisters always...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

family pic..haha....luv both of em..both are my babies...haha,,

No comments: