Tuesday, July 11, 2006

in sch....

whooo...class has been so much fun..but tat someone really pissed us off ya,sayin stupid stuffs n laughin at non apporpirate times..lamer..crazy i can say..in fact really crazy...but nvrtheless e class carry on wif their lives without him in it..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
our class de 5 braces girls plus a nwe..her typical pose...haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me posing for a pic after my arm was put on a cast by mag..a happy patient i can say..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"patients" posing for a pic after putting POP
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my super de gd sisters..

PS:i'm lookin forward on 23rd of july cos e 5 gd sisters gonna meet up to celebrate my birthday,so touched ya...countin down...not forgeting my baby,luv u..muacks~

No comments: