Friday, July 14, 2006

OT gloving n gowning

i simply luv my class..luv my lab teacher ,luv everything...of cos i luv my family n my precious baby too...we were having e gloving n gowning session n it ended up to be a phototaking session..tks to farhana,she took so many pics for us jus because they wanna do some year bk thingy for e whole class cos we r leaving each other soon..so sad ya..we wore n took off de gown so many times,practising de gloving methods..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sitting on de floor jus to fold de gown back n practise again n again...see song shan squat til so weird ya..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
us...bo liao de...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my whole class plus a "ass",he really pissed me off today by some childish acts..fancy lockin e door while i wanna go into de lab for practise..how childish can he be??? ****
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
e nurse version de superman, featuring me,mag,sin n wina..wina v funny ya..e moment farhana took our pic she was v quiet but de moment e pis's taken she laugh her head off..laughin at our stupid acts..see nurain was stunned by our acts..haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hostinga
crazy posing..v randomly posed..haha..we were jus tryin out diff poses..sin look like ultraman ya..me like crazy nurse..haha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
our endin pic of de day...4 braces nurses cum OT nurse....luv all of yr!!!

No comments: